N. Kalašņikova Private Practice I have learned to listen to my patients. It is very important to encourage patients to talk.
Most important facts in a nutshell:
- In 2001 – acquired midwife profession in Riga 1st College of Medicine
- In 2000 – worked in the Maternity House of Riga City
- In 2003 – worked in Perinatal Care Centre in P. Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital
- In 2004 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University; Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- In 2006 – became a certified midwife
- In 2008 – worked in Perinatal Care Centre and KZS clinic
- From 2011 – currently works in N. Kalašņikova Private Practice
Has acquired certificate to provide courses of study “New Mum’s School”.