N. Kalašnikova Private Practice, Ltd. is my dream about perfect private practice that has turned into reality.”
Most important facts in a nutshell:
- In 1979 – graduated Riga Medical Institute
- In 1983 – completed clinical internship
- From 1983 till 2016 – worked in P. Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital, gynecology department and level III perinatal center as doctor gynecologist
- From 1995 till 2006 – lecturer and teacher in University of Latvia and Faculty of Medicine of Rīga Stradiņš University
- From 1997 till 2001 – Head of the Maternity Ward in Latvian Family Centre
- From 2001 till 2011 – worked in private clinics of gynecology MMKL and KZS
- In 2011 – UNFPA expert in contraception issues
Doctor, Nataļja Kalašņikova combines professional career with work as a lecturer and teacher in Rīga Stradiņš University and Faculty of Medicine of the University of Latvia.
Volunteered in the mission of doctors in Uganda and Malawi. As UNFPA expert in Kyrgyzstan.
“I am a person with rich experience in life and during my way through various stages in woman’s life I have never forgotten about problems related to every age. Therefore I can easily understand both teenagers and women after 50. I think that every person is entitled to create her life as she wishes and make her choices accordingly. My goal is to help and my attitude towards client always is empathic and I do not judge people.”