The most important facts in a nutshell:
- In 2009 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), Faculty of Medicine and acquired doctoral degree
- From 2009 till 2014 – specialized in obstetrics and gynecological diseases in RSU Faculty of Continuing Education
- From 2013 till 2014 – specialized in the selected field in Basingstock hospital, United Kingdom
- Since 2010 working in “N. Kalašņikovas privātprakse”
- Twice participated in the mission of doctors in Uganda and Gambia
- Since 2015 doctor and expert at Maternity Hospital of Riga Prenatal diagnostics center.